June 4, 2010

Starting Weight Watchers...AGAIN...

Ok, so I'm going on vacation in Decebmer of this year and I really want to be able to lose some weight so that I can gain it all back on this cruise. I want to lose enough so that I don't get mistaken for a beached whale or something like that, ok, I'm just kidding, but I'm really not. I want to lose at least 20lbs. So, Im going on Weight Watchers or WW or short. I've signed up with DWLZ for help. (that's Dottie's Weight Loss Zone) Just a motivational place to go, but I hope to get lots of love from my followers too! Hee Hee ENCOURAGEMENT is the name of the game right???

dividers Pictures, Images and Photosdividers Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, your projects inspiring. I would like to give you a blog award
    http://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-your-blog-award-for-lil-ol.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, bless your heart! I can't see it yet, but I'll post it as soon as I can!!

    ReplyDelete