June 13, 2010

Blessing A little Girl

Today is Sunday and my favorite day of the week!! Worship is on my mind and in my heart! But today, I'm also going to bring a birthday present for this precious little girl at my church. I love her so much! She's the sweetest little girl there! Well besides my own girls. But they are in college. I'm so glad that the Lord allowed me to be able to be a blessing to her today, becasue He knows how much I love just taking care of and watching her grow. I used to babysit her when she was 2 and now she's 4 and just so sweet and very friendly. I pray for her often that she would keep that same sweet spirit all her life.

Anyhoo- this is the present I brought her. It's a Text and Learn from LeapFrog. She loves stuff like this and I've always tried to get her LeapFrog toys to help her learn her numbers and letters. Although she was counting in spanish, which she learned from Dora, I guess I wont feel intimidated!! :O)

Well blessings to everyone today. I pray you have a blessed and wonderful day in the Lord!



dividers Pictures, Images and Photosdividers Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. oh how sweet of you and I am sure she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete